After placing an order with us, you will be among the first to be notified of private sales, clearance events, new products, and special event merchandise that may be of interest to you.
We feature promotions daily on our site. Once you have a promotion you would like to use, simply apply the code provided on our homepage at the final step of checkout and you will see the discount deduct automatically from your cart total. These promotions are offered daily, so please continue to check back with us often for any new offers.
Please note: You can only utilise one promotion per order. For some of our site promotions, certain brands or merchandise (based on availability or other factors) may be excluded. If your item is excluded from one of our promotions, you will not see a discount for this item at checkout. If your item is returned or cancelled, you will not be refunded the amount of the coupon code used.
From time to time, the British & Irish Lions Online Store at store.lionsrugby.com will run competitions to win prizes such as match tickets, signed merchandise, and many more. The below terms and conditions will apply to all such competitions.
· Competitions are open to anyone aged 18 years or over except employees and families of British & Irish Lions or Fanatics (International) Limited, their respective agents and anyone else professionally connected with such competition. If you are younger than 18, you should obtain permission from your parents or guardian before entering the competition.
· Only one entry may be recorded per person. The winner will be randomly drawn from the qualifying competition entrants.
· The winners will be informed after midday (GMT) on the closing date of the competition. If the winner cannot be contacted, fails to confirm acceptance of the prize or cannot make use of the prize for any reason, the Promoters reserve the rights to select an alternative winner.
· The Promoter’s decision is final and no discussion or correspondence with entrants or any other person will be entered into.
· The prize is non-transferable, and no cash alternative will be given. Where a prize is won by a person younger than 18, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to the prize winner’s parent or guardian on behalf of the prize winner.
· The winner agrees not to sell, offer to sell or use the prize for any commercial or promotional purpose (including placing the prize on an internet auction site).
· By entering you agree that if you are chosen as a prize winner, you will allow the Promoter to use your name, photograph, video, voice recording and general location for their publicity and news purposes during this and any future promotions or advertising.
· The Promoter reserves the right to update, or otherwise change the terms and conditions at any time, from time to time, or terminate the competition at any time, and without notice to you. The Promoter will not award the prize if the competition is terminated.
· To the maximum extent permitted by the law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership and/or use of the prize.
· The Promoter will use the information which you provide or which we obtain from our dealings with you, to administer the competition. We may also use it to tell you about our products and offers, and for market research including analysis and development of our products and customer relationships.
· Acceptance of the rules is a condition of entry and the entry instructions form part of the rules.
· If any of these terms and conditions are found by a competent court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable, that term or condition shall be deemed to be deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
· To enter offline, with no minimum spend or qualifying purchase, send your name and address to: British & Irish Lions Online Store, c/o Fanatics, Stubbs Mill, 3 Upper Kirby Street, Manchester M4 6FN United Kingdom. Only one entry per stamped mailed envelope. Entries must be received by midday (GMT) on the indicated closing date. Bulk entries or entries sent through trade, consumer groups, agents or third parties will not be accepted.
· By entering this competition and by ticking the box in respect of promotions, you will be registered to the British & Irish Lions Online Store at store.lionsrugby.com database and consent to being sent information via email occasionally. If you would like to manage your subscription preferences, please access the preference centre, via the “My Account” page or contact us via email at email@example.com.
· These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Any dispute arising is subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction on the courts of England.
Promoter: Fanatics (International) Limited, Stubbs Mill, 3 Upper Kirby Street, Manchester M4 1FD United Kingdom.